The data controller of the personal data is Enel SpA, headquartered in Rome, Viale Regina Margherita, 137.
Information on cookies
Cookies are strings of text (small bits of data) that are stored on computers, tablets, smartphones and notebooks to be re-used during the same session (session cookies) or for retransmission to In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Enel S.p.A. informs site users on the use of:
Technical cookies, which require no prior consent; these are necessary, in fact indispensable, in order for the site to function properly and serve to navigate or provide a service requested by the user; they are subdivided into:
- navigation or session cookies ensure that the site functions and can be used normally;
- analytics cookies used directly by the site administrator to gather aggregate data on the number of users and how they use the site; with these cookies, no information on the user’s identity is obtained, or any personal data. The data is processed anonymously and in aggregate;
- preference cookies that enable the user to navigate according to previously selected preferences (for example language, shopping cart) in order to enhance service.
Tracking cookies in accordance with Articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Enel SpA. informs site users on the use of tracking cookies, which require prior consent by the user and are used to track users’ online activity and create a profile of their tastes, habits, choices, etc.
The Enel SpA website uses all cookie types described above in order to enhance its offer of content and user experience, as well as to comprehend how the users navigate the website.
- Facebook: for further info about Facebook Connect click here, and for further info about Facebook social plug-ins click here.
- Twitter: for further info about Twitter Buttons and for further info on Twitter Badge click here
- YouTube: for further info on YouTube click here
- LinkedIn: for further info on LinkedIn click here
How to manage cookies on your PC
The user can block or delete some or all cookies in their browser options. However, if some or all cookies are disabled, it may make the site impossible to navigate, or certain services or functions will become unavailable or not function properly, and/or the user may be forced to change or manually insert certain information or preferences each time he/she visits the site.
For more information on setting cookie preferences in your browser, see the following instructions: